Let us help you
While becoming a member is the preferred route on your road to optimal health and one which achieves the best results, you also have the option to choose a direct consult as your first step.
Initial consultations – 60-90 minutes ($395)
- The intention is for every patient to leave their consultation empowered to take meaningful steps toward their best health. A comprehensive food plan, recipes, and numerous informative handouts are provided to guide each patient in their next steps toward whole health.
- Please note, depending on the severity of your clinical condition and complexity of your case, extra time maybe needed beyond your scheduled 90 minutes. Our office staff will consult and inform you if that is the case.
Time recorded for billing purposes at $260 per hour. Depending on the severity of your clinical condition and complexity of your case, if extra time is needed beyond your scheduled appointment time – billing in 15 minutes increments ($65 per 15 mins) will apply.
Patient Portal Messages
- Messages sent through the patient medical portal for simple straightforward questions regarding your existing treatment plan, will be answered. However, messages that require changes to your existing plan, new prescriptions or complex decision making – you will be asked to schedule a follow up appointment. We feel that important details about your health may be missed through back and forth messaging.
- Prescription are written with an appropriate number of refills to complete the course of treatment or to last until your next appointment. It is the patient’s responsibility to schedule these appointments (in office or over the phone) in a timely manner.
We utilize Lab Corp for routine blood work.
We also may order specialized Functional laboratory testing. These specialized Functional medicine labs may not be covered by insurance.
The lab recommendations will depend on the complexity of your case and Melody will discuss various options with you at the time of your initial visit.
These specialized Functional medicine labs are critical to identify imbalances and to understand your case.
Refund & Return Policy
1. Lab Testing Refund Policy – Labs may be returned within 60 days of purchase. Patients will need to return the test kits back to the office before any refund is issued.
2. Supplement Return Policy – Unopened/sealed supplement bottles purchased in the office will be eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No refund/exchange will be given after 30 days of purchase.
3. Insurance Details – We will be happy to provide each patient with an insurance claim form that is called a ‘superbill’ by the insurance industry. You can submit this superbill to your insurance company.
HSA and FSA accounts are accepted.
We will not be able to follow up on billing inquiries made by insurance companies on your behalf. It is your responsibility to work with your provider to answer any additional questions they may have.
4. Cancellation Policy – We spend a lot of time with our patients and therefore have a limited number of available appointment slots. Please be courteous and provide at least a 2 business day notice of rescheduling or cancellation. This helps us ensure that we can meet the needs of all of our patients who are waiting to get an appointment.
If an appointment is rescheduled or cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, there will be a charge of 50% of your scheduled time.